You’re busy. Maybe even overwhelmed. Between family, work, errands, church, and all of your life obligations, it’s hard to find time for yourself.
But it is so important!
In today’s episode, we’re tackling this very topic. In all of our busyness, how can we take action to love ourselves well? What are some practical, real-life strategies for self care?
We’re going to look at 3 specific strategies that will answer the question of HOW you can love yourself well. We’re going to consider not only our mental health and emotional health but also our physical, relational, and spiritual health.
I know that you want wellness in your soul. Busyness and stress can interrupt that process, but not today! Dig in with me to these practical life strategies to love yourself well.
Listen to Episode 6:
Snag your FREEBIE!
You’re busy. You have a lot of people to care for. Your energy is spent in so many areas. Is one of those areas… yourself?
Get your FREE copy of the 51 Self Care Ideas List. Start getting creative, and make the effort to love yourself well.
Episode Show Notes
Today we dig into the questions of HOW we can love ourselves well.
Want the simple breakdown?
(But really, you’ll get so much more from listening to the whole episode!)
- Set aside time to sit down, pray, and make a list of your strengths and struggles.
- Review your daily schedule to find opportunities in there to naturally live into your strengths and intentionally work on your areas of struggle.
- Act intentionally to meet your needs in five areas of health: physical, mental, emotional, relational, spiritual. Notice your patterns of health throughout the day, week, and month, and then plan ahead for how to feel as great as possible in each area.
It might sound simple, but in real life things are always more complicated. Check out more info on each strategy in the full podcast episode!
And hey, don’t forget to download your FREE copy of the 51 Self Care Ideas List! Don’t wait, friend. Take time today and every day to care for yourself.
- Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the podcast in your favorite player! Don’t miss a thing, sister.
- Spend any time on social media? Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram!
- Email me anytime at Jessica@loveyourpeoplewell.com
Don’t forget to snag your FREE copy of the 51 Self Care Ideas List.
As I mentioned in the episode as a disclaimer, I am a licensed therapist but this podcast is not therapy; it is not personal advice to your specific situation. If you believe professional counseling may be helpful for you in this season of life, you may find this article on the Love Your People Well website helpful.