Family & Home Life
deepen your Christian family relationships & home life
A Devotional Workbook For Christian Moms
Allow Scripture, reflection, and prayer to guide you in building family relationships and routines that are biblical and joyful.
Practical Resources For Your Family Relationships & Home Life
I am an affiliate for some of the resources below, and will earn a small commission if you purchase through my link. Read my full Disclosure Policy.
FREE Christian Journaling Prompts
Joy In The Journey Devotional
Stress Relief Workbook For Busy Moms
FREE Skill Book For Family Bonding
The Hope Planner
3 Keys To Happy Family Relationships At Home
Building family rhythms, habits, and values based on the Bible is key to deep family relationships.
Spend time together, share life with each other, and don’t let distractions or hard emotions steal your joy.
Talking, listening, apologizing, and staying open with each other are important to a happy home life.
Grab More Resources For Your Family
More Areas Of Christian Family Life:
When you’re stretched thin, try these ideas to get more family time:
- Say no to outside activities that keep you apart
- Schedule family time into your planner
- Use car time, meals, and other built-in times to talk and engage
- Say yes to activities your family can do together
- Prioritize a family Sabbath day
It is easy to get stuck in a rut with your family’s daily rhythm. So make sure that you have a rhythm that creates bonding and that you enjoy!
These habits will help:
- Share a meal together
- Have a conversation with each person in your family
- Tell each person you love them and give a hug daily
- Pray for your family
- Pray with your family
- Have a routine for your mornings and evenings
One of the biggest priorities for Christian moms is keeping Jesus at the center of family life. Here are a few ideas to make that happen:
- Let your kids see you reading your Bible
- Have a regular Q&A or devotional time, maybe during meals
- Decorate your home with Scripture, and talk about it
- Play worship music around the house
- Buy some gospel-centered kids books and use them for bedtime or storytime
Praying for others is an important thing that Christians do. In fact, the Bible has many great examples of how to pray for others. Alongside praying for the issues that are important today, pray through these Scriptures as a starting place for the people you love.
- Ephesians 1:15-23
- Philippians 1:9-11
- Ephesians 2:14-21
- Colossians 1:9-14