Are you looking for ideas and support for how to love YOUR people well?
You’re in the right place. All of my recommended resources are below. Each will help you grow and deepen your most important relationships.
Dig in, and let’s get started!
Grab all of the FREE resources from Love Your People Well! From free email courses to checklists to Bible reading plans, you’ll find plenty of support here. Strengthen your family relationships, boost your spiritual growth, and support your emotional and mental health.
Love Your People Well LLC is an affiliate for many of the resource links below. This means that we will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase, at no extra cost to you. We never recommend items we do not personally use or love. Read our Disclosure Policy for more.
Don’t deal with your family struggles alone! We have several devotionals available, digging into topics like communication in marriage, handling anger and hard emotions, finding deeper identity in Christ, and more.
I’m passionate about marriage. I think Christians should have the best marriages possible! But too often we miss out because we struggle with communication, with intimacy, or with other troubles that weigh us down.
Practical Tools For Busy Moms
I have an Etsy page to provide plenty of smaller, practical tools for family life. There are prayer journals, kids activity ideas, family discipleship resources, and more. These downloadable items are quick to grab and easy to print at home!
My Favorite Christian Planner
focus on relationships... not just the to-do list
The Hope Planner is an all-in-one Christian planner. It combines the function of a daily or weekly planner with the functions of a prayer journal. Yes, please!
Each planner is undated, so you can start fresh anytime. Stay centered in Christ, prioritize your family and your me-time, and keep track of your to-do list… all in one place.
My Top Reading Recommendations
I used to work with a counselor who would say, “A $10 book can be worth ten counseling sessions.” It’s true! Books are the cheapest, easiest, and one of the best ways to grow.
- Get a Bible. Pick a translation that’s popular and works for you.
- My favorite daily devotional: Nancy Guthrie’s The One Year Praying Through the Bible for Your Kids.
- The #1 book I recommend in counseling: Robert McPhee’s book Search for Significance: Seeing Your True Worth Through God’s Eyes. The book includes a workbook for going deeper.
- Best marriage & parenting books: Gary Thomas’s “Sacred” series is great: Sacred Marriage and Sacred Parenting, as well as Sacred Search for those dating or engaged. They are easy to read and Christ-centered. If you specifically want to boost the intimacy in your marriage, A Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex by Sheila Wray Gregoire (new, revised edition coming March 2022) is the best place to go! (See our Marriage Resources for more great things from Sheila.)
- The “Boundaries” books by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend are all really helpful. The main one is Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, To Take Control of Your Life.
Check out the Podcast!
The Love Your People Well Podcast has new episodes every Tuesday and Friday. You’ll find biblical encouragement, mental health tips, and practical relationship strategies – all from the comfort of your closest earbuds.
Love Your People Well LLC is an affiliate with many of the resources listed above (or, the creator of the resources above!). We love them all and think you will too. If you do make a purchase through the links here, we may earn a commission from the affiliate links. We never recommend items we do not personally use or love. Read our Disclosure Policy for more.