Are you looking for ideas and support for how to love YOUR people well?
You’re in the right place. All of my recommended resources are below. Each will help you grow and deepen your most important relationships.
Dig in, and let’s get started!
My Free Resources
5 Tools Every Busy Mom Needs to move her family from autopilot to intimacy
The Relationship Reset FREE 5-Day Email Course
We all get stuck in a rut sometimes. But if you want a happy marriage, purposeful connection with your kids, and a godly family life, there are tools that will help. With this free email course, you’ll get quick, practical videos and worksheets to help you use these 5 tools to help YOUR family reconnect and rebuild intimacy today.
Love Your People Well LLC is an affiliate for many of the resource links below. This means that we will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase, at no extra cost to you. We never recommend items we do not personally use or love. Read our Disclosure Policy for more.
My Favorite Christian Planner
focus on relationships... not just the to-do list
The Hope Planner is an all-in-one Christian planner. It combines the function of a daily or weekly planner with the functions of a prayer journal. Yes, please!
Each planner is undated, so you can start fresh anytime. Stay centered in Christ, prioritize your family and your me-time, and keep track of your to-do list… all in one place.
My Favorite Marriage Resources
I’m passionate about marriage. I think Christians should have the best marriages possible. But too often we miss out because we get too busy, we feel distant, or we just plain don’t understand how our body works.
Start loving sex again
These two e-courses are from Sheila Wray Gregoire, known as the “Christian sex lady.” She’s funny, down-to-earth, and she will help you get the passion you want in the bedroom!
Boost Your Libido is a 10-video course that will help you learn to think differently and change your routines… so that chocolate will never seem more appealing than sex again.
The Complete Orgasm Course bundle includes both the wife and husband edition, so that you can both learn how to get you to the “Big O” during sex. You won’t regret it.
My Top 10 Reading Recommendations
I used to work with a counselor who would say, “A $10 book can be worth ten counseling sessions.” It’s true! Books are the cheapest, easiest, and one of the best ways to grow.
- Get a Bible. Personally, I like the She Reads Truth CSB Bible.
- Learn how to read the Bible well. I love Jen Wilkin, and her most helpful book on this topic is Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds.
- My favorite daily devotional. My husband and I are doing a One Year Bible plan this year and absolutely loving the companion devotional by Nancy Guthrie for a parenting focus: The One Year Praying Through the Bible for Your Kids.
- The #1 book I recommend in counseling: I absolutely love Robert McPhee’s book Search for Significance: Seeing Your True Worth Through God’s Eyes. The book includes a workbook for going deeper. I have recommended this to so many clients.
- Gary Thomas’s books about dating, marriage, and parenting are all great. Sacred Marriage and Sacred Parenting, as well as Sacred Search for those dating or engaged.
- Best marriage sex book: A Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex by Sheila Wray Gregoire (new, revised edition coming March 2022).
- The parenting book currently sitting on my shelf to be read soon, because all I hear is how people love it: Paul David Tripp’s book Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles that Can Radically Change Your Parenting.
- The “Boundaries” books by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend are all really helpful. The main one is Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, To Take Control of Your Life.
- Build gratitude. So many people love Ann Voskamp’s classic book One Thousand Gifts.
Check out the FREE Podcast and our Facebook Group!
The Love Your People Well Podcast has new episodes every Tuesday and Friday. You’ll find biblical encouragement, mental health tips, and practical relationship strategies – all from the comfort of your closest earbuds.
Our free Facebook Group is here to engage, encourage, and equip sisters in Christ. Join us today! It’s the Christian Marriage, Motherhood, & Mindset with Love Your People Well™ Facebook Group.
Love Your People Well LLC is an affiliate with many of the resources listed above (or, the creator of the resources above!). We love them all and think you will too. If you do make a purchase through the links here, we may earn a commission from the affiliate links. We never recommend items we do not personally use or love. Read our Disclosure Policy for more.