What Information Do We Collect?
We collected personal information that you give us voluntarily. This may include your name, email address, phone number, address, customer service requests, non-confidential family details (e.g. your children’s ages), and payment information including bank account or credit card information. This personal information is used to provide our services to you, such as when you purchase a product or join our email newsletter.
We collect information from you when any of the following occur:
- You communicate with us through email, telephone, mail, social media, or other method.
- You enter a contest, fill out a form, or participate in another promotion through the Site.
- You order products or services from us.
- You opt-in to receive email newsletters or other promotional materials.
- You provide us with your personal information for other voluntary reasons.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on the Site and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which our users, like you, are most interested.
- To improve the Site in order to better serve you.
- To fulfill your requests or orders for products and services.
- To contact you, including but not limited to communication about our products and services, transaction information, direct marketing, responding to customer service requests, or other communication as deemed appropriate.
- To verify your identity, fulfill orders, or to make or receive payments.
- To detect, investigate, prevent, or respond to activities that may violate our policies, be illegal or dangerous, or damage the Site, our business, or others’ businesses.
- As otherwise described to you at the time of collection or with your voluntary consent.
We may also use your personal information to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from us, as well as from our affiliated organizations, marketing partners, and other third parties. Our Disclaimers and Disclosures may provide more information.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will contact you regularly for general communication and advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of our online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. This allows us to adapt our content and services to best meet the interests and needs of our users. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties. We will never sell your information.
Your rights related to your personal information
You may opt-out of future email communications by following the “unsubscribe” link in any of our emails. You may also email us directly with the subject line “Unsubscribe.” If you opt-out, we will still email you regarding purchases, customer service requests, or other non-marketing communications as necessary.
Please contact us by email if you need to request any of the following:
- You may access the personal information we have about you.
- You may request an amendment to, correction of, or update to your personal information.
- In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. Even in this situation, we may retain certain personal information if required by law or for legitimate business purposes as permitted by law.
- You may object to our processing of your personal information (including for marketing purposes), based on profiling or automated decision-making. However, we may continue to process your personal information if we are doing so in accordance with legal regulations.
- We collect and use your personal information based on your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. In doing so, you may be prevented from accessing any service or feature that requires collection or use of the personal information we collect or use based on consent.
How do we protect the information we receive?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information (for example, credit card information) that you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do not store credit/debit card information on our systems.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user placing an order enters, submits, or accesses their information. This is to maintain the safety of your personal information. We review the site on a regular basis for security vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Despite our best precautions, no website can guarantee the privacy of all communication over the Internet, because the Internet is not a secure medium. Therefore, we will never request sensitive or confidential personal information from you. At no time should you submit such information to us through the Site. This includes, but may not be limited to, your social security number, information regarding your race or ethnic origin, health information, intimate family details, and criminal background. If you do submit such information to us, you agree that we are not responsible for any harm, loss, or damage you may incur by the sending of personal information or other confidential information over the Internet to us, and you agree that such communications are made at your own risk. If you believe that we have asked you for sensitive information, please email us to report your concern.
- Help remember and process items in your shopping cart.
- Monitor usage of the Site.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You may change your web browser’s settings to adjust your cookie preferences. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookies preferences. It is possible that, should you choose to disable cookies on your web browser, some features of the Site may be disabled and some of our services may not function properly.
third party web analytics services
We may use third-party web analytics on the site and in communications we send to you. The service providers that administer these services also use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and similar technologies to help us analyze how you use the Site and our emails.
third party disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advanced notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Non-personal information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing advertising, or other uses.
Third Party content and links to third party websites
do not track
The Site may not respond to the Do Not Track setting of your web browser.
None of our content or services are directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information on children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child age 13 or under and you are concerned that your child may have provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately. We will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Transfer and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be disclosed in the following situations:
- We may share your information with our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure is necessary to enable any of these entities to perform a business, professional, fulfillment, marketing, information technology, or technical support function for us.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf. These entities may have access to your information only as needed to perform their functions. For example, this includes organizations to handle our payment processing and email management.
- We may share your information with related corporate partners and other affiliated entities for business, operational, and marketing purposes.
- We may use or disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary for legal purposes, safety purposes, emergency purposes, or for the protection and defense of our rights, property, or users.
- We may change our ownership or corporate organization or be involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets. In such an event, we may transfer some or all of your information to the organization or individual with whom the event has occurred.
- We may share your information with other third parties when you consent to such sharing. In addition to the disclosures above, we may disclose non-personal information to third parties, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports that do not describe or identify individual users.
European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the GDPR. Those rights include:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until you either ask us to delete the information, we decide to cease using our existing data providers, or we decide to no longer retain your information.
- You have the right to request access to your personal information that we store, and you have the right to request that we correct or erase your personal information.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your information.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your information and the right to the portability of your information.
- To the extent that you provided consent to us for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
As has been previously described in these Privacy Policies, these rights are not unique to residents of the E.U. but are applicable to all users of the Site.
All site content is copyright © 2021. All rights reserved. Content may not be reprinted without our written consent. If you would like to request permission, contact us by email at the address below.