If you want to grow, today’s episode is for you. We are continuing our mini-series through the four pillars of the Love Your People Well Podcast and today we are answering the question of HOW do we love God well?
There are 5 real-life, practical, helpful strategies that will draw you closer to God TODAY. If that sounds good to you, hit play now!
Now, I’ll be real with you, friend. These strategies are not my original idea! Nope. They are pulled straight from the pages of the Bible. For all five strategies, we’ll take a look at:
- What the action step (strategy) is.
- Why it impacts our walk with the Lord.
- A specific Bible verse that has personally helped me grow with the Lord in this area.
Make sure to stick around for strategy #5 – the MOST IMPORTANT “how” for loving God well!
Listen to Episode 4:
Snag your FREEBIE!
Episode Show Notes
Today, we dig into HOW we can love God well – practical, real-life action steps.
(But really, you’ll get so much more from listening to the whole episode!)
We dig into 5 actions that will help you grow closer to God, and a specific Scripture verse that has helped me grow in each area:
- Read, listen to, and obey the Bible. (James 1:22)
- Have intimate conversation with God in prayer. (John 15:4)
- Gather with other believers to encourage one another. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Worship God by living sacrificially for him. (Romans 12:1)
- Rely on God’s grace in all things. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Want to be closer to God? To know him better? Get your free copy of the Holy Habits 45-Day Bible & Prayer Challenge. Don’t wait, friend. Develop a holy habit of intimacy with the Lord.
- Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the podcast in your favorite player! Don’t miss a thing, sister.
- Spend any time on social media? Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram!
- Email me anytime at Jessica@loveyourpeoplewell.com
Don’t forget your FREE copy of the Holy Habits 45-Day Bible & Prayer Challenge!
You also can check out my Recommended Resources for Spiritual Growth.
As a disclaimer: I am a licensed therapist but this podcast is not therapy. It is not personal advice to your specific situation. If you believe professional counseling may be helpful for you in this season of life, you may find this article on the Love Your People Well website helpful.